- New (not update) installations of the .NET Agent will default to using secure communications (HTTPS) between the agent and the New Relic server.
- Agent logging improvements. We have improved the clarity of logging messages, adjusted logging levels to be more appropriate, and increased logging performance.
- Adds a 'X-NewRelic-ID' header to all outbound http requests. This change helps improve the correlation of performance between services in a service-oriented architecture for a forthcoming feature. In the meantime, if you wish to disable the header, set 'crossApplicationTracingEnabled=false' in the configuration element of the newrelic.xml file.
- Fix crash in NewRelic.Agent.IL.dll caused by uninitialized data.
- Fix potential metric grouping issues associated with HTTP redirects.
- Fix confusing error message in the Diagnostic tool when the Application Event Log is at least 90% full.
- Fix potential null de-reference in unmanaged dll.