- New (not update) installations of the .NET Agent will default to using secure communications (HTTPS) between the agent and the New Relic server.
Agent logging improvements. We have improved the clarity of logging messages, adjusted logging levels to be more appropriate, and increased logging performance.
Adds a 'X-NewRelic-ID' header to all outbound http requests. This change helps improve the correlation of performance between services in a service-oriented architecture for a forthcoming feature. In the meantime, if you wish to disable the header, set 'crossApplicationTracingEnabled=false' in the configuration element of the newrelic.xml file.
- Fix crash in NewRelic.Agent.IL.dll caused by uninitialized data.
- Fix potential metric grouping issues associated with HTTP redirects.
- Fix confusing error message in the Diagnostic tool when the Application Event Log is at least 90% full.
- Fix potential null de-reference in unmanaged dll.