End of Life
- Updated the logo used in the installer.
- Allow medium-trust .NET applications to be monitored. We accomplished this by adding the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers assembly attribute to all of our .NET assemblies. This also reduces assembly load overhead in some environments.
- Minor improvements to debug logging.
- Fix parsing of sql commands so that the metric name is based on a SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE-style command instead of supporting commands such as SET (as in SET NOCOUNT).
- Improvement error handling in agent to avoid null reference exceptions.
- Added comments to the NewRelic.AgentApi programmer interface for intellisense support.
- Diagnostic tool now warns instead of reporting an error if COR_ENABLE_PROFILING is not set to 1.