- Fixed an issue in which setting "agent_enabled" to false in newrelic.yml caused an IncompatibleClassChangeError in the application on startup. The agent can now be disabled without side-effect.
- Fixed an issue where the agent throws an exception if null keys or values are passed to the recordCustomEvent() API. The agent now ignores these null values.
- Fixed a rare issue where the agent throws a NullPointerException in the application during JDBC calls. The agent now reports these calls but may report an “Unknown” database.
- Fixed an issue where a VerifyError is thrown in the application code when using Spring or JAX-RS annotations on a Kotlin method with a default parameter.
- Fixed an issue where external HTTP metrics could be reported outside of a transaction when using HttpURLConnection. The agent now ignores these calls.