We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version that's at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
- Bumped gRPC from 1.54.0 -> 1.56.3 in the following packages /v3/integrations/nrgrpc, /v3/, /v3/integrations/nrgrpc
- Bumped golang.org/x/net from 0.8.0 -> 0.17.0 in package /v3/integrations/nrgraphqlgo
- Fixed issue where nrfasthttp would not properly register security agent headers
- Move fasthttp instrumentation into a new integration package, nrfasthttp
- Fixed issue where usage of io.ReadAll() was causing a memory leak
We use the latest version of the Go language. At minimum, you should be using no version of Go older than what is supported by the Go team themselves.
See the Go agent EOL Policy for details about supported versions of the Go agent and third-party components.