We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version that's at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
- Turned Code Level Metrics on by default
- Added new test case to check if the nrsecurityagent is enabled in the gRPC integration
- Added new test case for InfoInterceptorStatusHandler function in the gRPC integration
- Added Name() method for Transaction values to get the current transaction name.
- Bumped gin from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1
- Bumped gosnowflake from 1.6.16 to 1.6.19
- Bumped nrsecurityagent to 1.1.0 with improved reporting of gRPC protocol versions.
- Fixed a bug where expected errors weren't being properly marked as expected on new relic dashboards
We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If you can't upgrade to the latest version, update your agents to a version no more than 90 days old. Read more about keeping agents up to date. (https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/new-relic-solutions/new-relic-one/install-configure/update-new-relic-agent/)
See the Go agent EOL Policy for details about supported versions of the Go agent and third-party components.