We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version that's at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
- New errors inbox features:
- User tracking: You can now see the number of users impacted by an error group. Identify the end user with the setUser method.
- Error fingerprint: Are your error occurrences grouped poorly? Set your own error fingerprint via a callback function.
- Ability to disable reporting parameterized query in nrpgx-5
- Improved test coverage for gRPC integration, nrgrpc
We use the latest version of the Go language. At minimum, you should be using no version of Go older than what is supported by the Go team themselves.
See the Go agent EOL Policy for details about supported versions of the Go agent and third-party components.