We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version that's at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
Please note that the v2 Go agent is no longer supported according to our EOL policy.
- nrmssql driver updated to use version maintained by Microsoft
- Bug where error messages were not truncated to the maximum size, and would get dropped if they were too large
- Bug #643 where number of span events was hard coded to 1000, and config setting was being ignored
- Unencrypted hash vulnerability in v1.15.0 of github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go patched by bumping to v1.33.0
- Improved performance of ignore error code checks in agent
- HTTP error codes can be set as expected by adding them to ErrorCollector.ExpectStatusCodes in the config
We also using the latest version of the Go language. At minimum, you should at least be using no version of Go older than what is supported by the Go team themselves.
See the Go Agent EOL Policy for details about supported versions of the Go Agent and third-party components.