So you're ready to get started with New Relic. You have a few options:
- Want to set up New Relic quickly? If you want to quickly get some data flowing and see what New Relic can do, check out our quick launch guide or browse for specific tools you want to install.
- Ready to unlock full stack observability? You're in the right place. The guide you're reading will give you a strong foundation upon which your team can build. The steps in this guide have proven valuable for many of our long-term customers.
This guide walks you through these stages:
Give us feedback
If the guide is unclear or you get stuck on a certain part, we'd appreciate hearing from you so we can improve it. Go to Was this doc helpful on any doc to leave us feedback.
Here's the implementation guide series:
- Part 1: Planning and setup
- Part 2: Instrument
- Part 3: Understand and organize your data
- Part 4: Set up alerting and proactive solutions
Want some tips on getting around the platform? See Get to know the platform.