This section provides information about compatibility and requirements, basic instructions on how to install and configure the New Relic iPhone and iPad apps, and links to more detailed information.
The New Relic iOS app allows you to view your New Relic applications, Infrastructure data, plugins you have installed from Plugin Central, key transactions, Synthetics monitors, and alerts from an Apple iPhone or iPad. Product requirements include:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPhone users: iPhone 4S or higher
- iPad users: iPad 2 or higher
You can also use an iPod touch, although resolution may be different.
You can install the New Relic app from the App Store or learn more from the New Relic website. Follow standard procedures to install any iOS app, and then sign in with your New Relic user name (account email) and password if applicable.
Depending on your New Relic account, additional installation or authentication steps may be required. For more information, see User settings and authentication.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.