All new accounts (outside Japan) created on or after July 30, 2020 are on the New Relic One pricing plan and have the newer New Relic One user model as described here.
If (i) your account was created prior to July 30, 2020; or (ii) you are a current New Relic K.K. customer (Japan): in addition to the New Relic Pre-release policy, use of the Developer Edition of New Relic to the extent it is available is also subject to the following terms:
- Non-production use only
- Up to $500 per month in total product usage across the New Relic platform
- Up to 2 users
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.