As of April 12, 2021, we are upgrading Insights to an improved web and mobile experience! All of your Insights URLs will be redirected automatically to the corresponding dashboards in New Relic One. For more details about this migration and how you can easily plan for this transition, see our Explorers Hub post.
New Relic products report different types of data. One type of data reported is event data. Events are displayed in UI charts and tables, and also made available for querying. To understand the types of data available, see Data available via NRQL.
Learn more about the events reported by New Relic products:
- APM default events
- Browser default events
- Infrastructure default events
- Mobile default events
- Synthetics default events
- Report custom events and attributes.
- To learn about extending event data retention, see Event data retention.
- We have other integrations and exporters that report their own data sets. For details, see the documentation for a specific integration.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.