New Relic products report different types of data. One type of data reported is event data. Events are displayed in UI charts and tables, and also made available for querying. To understand the types of data available, see Data available via NRQL.
Learn more about the events reported by New Relic products:
- APM default events
- Browser default events
- Infrastructure default events
- Mobile default events
- Synthetics default events
- Report custom events and attributes.
- To learn about extending event data retention, see Event data retention.
- We have other integrations and exporters that report their own data sets. For details, see the documentation for a specific integration.