If you use the infrastructure agent or on-host integrations that report data via the infrastructure agent, there are several ways to configure data reporting. Here are two common options for managing data reporting:
For other agent configuration options, see Configuration.
For our infrastructure integrations, you can also change the frequency of data reporting:
- For on-host integrations: use a specific integration's
- For cloud integrations (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud): edit the polling frequency.
For more about New Relic data management in general, see Manage data.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.