You created a custom New Relic Infrastructure on-host integration using the Integrations SDK, but you're not seeing data in the Infrastructure UI.
To troubleshoot and resolve the problem:
- Verify that your integration meets New Relic Infrastructure's integration requirements.
- After ruling out common problems with integration requirements, follow the more in-depth troubleshooting procedures for error logs and integration loading.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.