The New Relic Infrastructure Integrations SDK lets you create an on-host integration for reporting custom host and service data. This document explains what files an on-host integration requires. New Relic also provides Go language integration building tools and a tutorial.
Before you build an on-host integration, verify you meet the compatibility and requirements.
An integration requires at least these files:
- An executable file, written in any language, that export JSON data in a format expected by the Infrastructure agent
- One or more configuration files
For Go language build tools and a tutorial for creating these files, see Build resources.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.