- Have minimal impact on overall page load time and search engine optimization (SEO), including search engine ranking, indexing, crawl efficiency, or other SEO-related concerns.
Google's consistent recommendation to website owners is to build a site that is valuable to users and accessible to search engine crawlers. Google rankings favor sites that provide the most relevant information and the best user experience.
Browser monitoring can help you improve user experience by identifying performance bottlenecks, including:
We understand that SEO and traffic referred by search engines are critically important to many businesses. When used effectively, browser monitoring can even increase a site's ranking in Google and other search engines by improving performance and user experience.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.