Browser monitoring's Geography page provides a world view with color-coded Apdex scores and other performance information about your end users' experience. You can select specific geographic regions, such as countries or states, and then you can drill down to detailed information about page load performance and historical performance.
View performance data by region
Firewalls may have an impact on the geographical data collected about your end users.
To view or sort the performance information by location:
Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > (select an app) > Geo > Global (for a world view).
- To drill down to a specific area, select a location from the list, or select any area on the geographical map.
- To view additional details about the selected location, select the Page load performance or Historical performance links.
- To return to the main Geography page, select X (Close).
Use page functions
Here is a summary of additional options with the Geography page:
|If you want to...||Do this...|
|Change how the performance data appears||Select your choice from the Sort by menu.|
|Adjust the amount of information that appears||Select or clear the Hide <% throughput checkbox (<1% for global view, <2% for selected locations).|
|View a map of a specific location||
Do any of these as applicable:
|View summary performance information about a specific location||Mouse over any colored area.|
View drill-down details
After you select a specific location, the Page load performance page shows:
- Average page load time in seconds
- Number of page views and active sessions as pages per minute (ppm)
- Recent browser traces if applicable
In addition, the Historical performance page shows comparison data for the selected time period, yesterday, and last week for the selected location. This includes:
- Response time
- Throughput in pages per minute (ppm)
For more help
Additional documentation resources include the Page views page (details about end users' overall experience with your site).