New Relic APM's Deployments page lists recent deployments and their impact on your end user and app server's Apdex scores, response times, throughput, and errors. You can view and drill down details, use search and sort options, hide or delete the error, share it with others, or file a ticket about it.
Access to this feature depends on your subscription level.
Set up deployment notifications
For all agents, you can record deployments via the New Relic REST API (v2). Some agents also have agent-specific methods, such as the Java agent jar or the Python
View deployment details
After you configure the deployments information, you can view and drill down into details:
- From rpm.newrelic.com, select APM > (selected app) > Events > Deployments.
- Use any of New Relic's standard user interface functions to drill down into detailed information.
- To view details for a particular event, select its date link.
- To view the errors page for this deployment, select the error link.
- To view details for a specific deployment if applicable, select Change log or Change report.
The Change log contains any detail provided through the
changelog parameter when recording the deployment. The Change report displays the behavior of the top ten transactions before and after the deployment.
View performance after a deployment
The Deployments page link for individual deployments appears on the selected app's Overview page in the Recent events section. For time frames shorter than 14 days, a blue vertical bar on a chart will indicate a deployment. To view summary information about the deployment, mouse over the blue bar.