To keep alert notifications consistent with your business needs, manage your channels.
When you make updates, you can rename a channel, add policies to an existing channel, create a new channel entirely, and more.
Your selected channel type determines the communication method that appears. For example, if your channel type is email, then the channel will include an email address value. For more information, see channel types.
Here's a quick reference for updating channels which also includes links to more detailed information and procedures.
- Go to one.newrelic.com, in the top nav click Alerts & AI, click Notification channels, then choose a channel.
- From the Channel details page, make any necessary changes, and then save.
The user interface shows a Last modified time stamp for any changes to policies, including their conditions and notification channels.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.