Depending on the selected channel type, different values appear.
Here's a quick reference for updating channels which also includes links to more detailed information and procedures.
- Go to one.newrelic.com, in the top nav click Alerts & AI, click Notification channels, then choose a channel.
- From the Channel details page, make any necessary changes, and then save.
The user interface shows a Last modified time stamp for any changes to policies, including their conditions and notification channels.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.