New Relic added support for the Predis library in PHP agent release 4.22.
The agent instruments standard calls to a
Predis\Client object or to a pipeline. Any commands sent via a pipeline will be grouped and treated as a single command metric named
pipeline rather than the individual commands.
The PHP agent does not support calls to the
transaction methods, PubSub, monitor, or similar. These will not be instrumented.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Suggest a change and learn how to contribute to our PHP agent open source repository.
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.