Beginning in version 3.33.0, the Java agent reports database name and database server/identifier attributes on slow query traces and transaction traces for some database drivers. This page lists the specific driver and agent version combinations needed to see instance-level information. These include:
- Any JDBC driver including those in the New Relic Java agent's compatibility doc.
- DataStax Cassandra driver (2.1.2, 3.0 to 3.1)
- Jedis Redis driver (1.4 to 2.9)
- Mongo (2.12.0 to 2.13.3, 3.1 to 3.3)
- Spymemcached (2.11 to 2.12). Note that instance-level information is not reported for calls to the getBulk API method.
To request instance-level information from additional datastores, get support at support.newrelic.com.