These directions for ColdFusion supplement the Java installation directions:
To install the New Relic Java agent on ColdFusion:
- Ensure you meet the compatibility and requirements.
- Open your command line interface.
- Navigate to your ColdFusion install directory, and enter the following command:
After your ColdFusion server starts, open your web browser and navigate to your ColdFusion admin console:
8500is the default. Depending on your installation, you may use a different port number.
- Login to your ColdFusion admin console.
- From the left menu, select SERVER SETTINGS > Java and JVM.
- If you use the Java agent API: Specify the path to newrelic-api.jar in the ColdFusion Class Path field.
In the JVM Arguments field, add the
-javaagentswitch and the path to your newrelic.jar file:
- Select Submit Changes.
In your command line interface, restart ColdFusion server:
./coldfusion stop ./coldfusion start
Wait a few minutes, then check your app's performance! If you don't see any data after waiting a few minutes, see No data appears. To further customize the agent's behavior, see Java agent configuration.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: