New Relic offers a variety of support options, including context-based online help, a documentation library with detailed procedures and troubleshooting tips, and support assistance. Depending on your subscription level, phone support also may be available.
The following video provides an overview of troubleshooting resources and guidelines for writing a support ticket.
New Relic Help resources include:
- New Relic Documentation, where you can view specific articles or search for other topics
- New Relic Community Forum, where you can request help, and participate in discussions with New Relic users and employees
- Support tickets, if included with your subscription
New Relic's Documentation site contains helpful installation, configuration, and troubleshooting tips about all New Relic products. The following video provides an overview of how to navigate the New Relic Documentation site.
New Relic monitors requests for help through community resources, including:
- New Relic's Community Forum for web and mobile performance
- Stack Overflow:
Accounts at any subscription level can use any of these community resources.
If your subscription level includes technical support, you can file a support ticket. If your subscription level does not include technical support, you can visit New Relic's Community forum.
You do not need a separate login to file a support request. To go directly to the Support page, navigate to support.newrelic.com.
To file a new ticket from the New Relic user interface:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select Help > Get support > File a support ticket.
- Provide as many details as possible.
- Include a permalink as applicable, or select Attach file to include a log file, screenshot, or other useful attachments.
- Select Submit.
To view or update an existing support request:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select Help > Get support.
- Select View Open Tickets, and select the ticket.
You can reopen a ticket within one week of resolution. After that time, the ticket is permanently closed. If you have questions about a closed ticket, you can open a new support ticket and refer to the original ticket in your request.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: