In April of 2022, we re-architected our Kubernetes integration, making it modular and configurable, giving you more flexibility and compatibility with more environments. Upgrade today to get access to the following:
- Reduce memory footprint: Up to 80% reduction in big clusters.
- Improve troubleshooting: Easier to triage bugs and fix issues with enhanced logs and process cycle.
- Configure more easily: Three individually-configurable components, including support for config files that provide more granular settings.
- Scrape external control planes: Get metrics from components outside your clusters.
- Adjust scraping intervals: Dial-up or dial-down data ingest to suit your needs.
How to get started
To learn more, check out our blog or go straight to the docs to get started.