Deploy Pixie to more clusters with reduced memory requirements.
- We've reduced Pixie's memory requirements by 50%, dropping its minimum memory requirement down to 1 GB.
- Systems with as little as 4GB of total memory are now viable to run Pixie (to accommodate application pods, we recommend that no more than 25% of the nodes' total memory be allocated to Pixie).
- For larger clusters, we still recommend using the default 2 GB memory configuration for optimal performance.
How to get started
- By default, the vizier-pem's memory request is the same as the limit.
- If you want to specify a different memory request, you can add the following configuration parameter to your Helm chart during installation. For example, for a 1 GB memory request you'd use: --set pixie-chart.pemMemoryRequest=1Gi
Learn more in our Pixie docs.
변경 제안 및 기여 방법