Connect self-serve developer environments with full stack observability
We've partnered with WayScript to build an integration that lets you quickly create a developer environment and automatically monitor it with a suite of observability tools.
This integration lets you:
- Instantly spin up containerized developer environments in a single click.
- Host full-fledged apps, set up internal microservices, and more, with built-in tools like a terminal and IDE.
- Monitor and troubleshoot everything you build with an easy connection to the New Relic observability platform.
How to get started
It only takes a few minutes to create your environment in WayScript, connect it to New Relic, and start monitoring your apps and services.
- Watch the demo above for a tutorial.
- Read the blog post for step by step instructions.
- If you don't have one yet, sign up for a free WayScript account and free New Relic account.