- Improved logging to identify when crash reporting is disabled during debugging.
- You can now disable the capture of the HTTP response body for requests by calling the
disableFeaturemethod and passing the flag
- Added support for the armv7s architecture as it is not available in Xcode 6.
- The SDK was updated to accept the HTTP method in the signature of the
[NewRelic noticeNetworkFailureForURL]methods allowing more detailed information to be collected.
- The version of the New Relic iOS agent was added to the comments in NewRelic.h for convenience.
- Corrected a potentially crashing situation when calling
- Updated SDK to include iOS agent symbols in crash reports that may include New Relic code.
- Removed potential deadlock on main thread for reachability requests by moving reachability flags off the main thread.
- Resolves a crashing issue with Swift related to cases where
class_getSuperClass()was called with the root Swift class.