Cordova agent v6.2.3
Cordova agent v6.2.1
Cordova agent v6.2.0
- Upgrade native Android Agent to v6.11.1
- Upgrade native iOS agent to v7.4.4
- Added shutdown method, providing ability to shut down the agent within the current application lifecycle during runtime.
Cordova agent v6.1.0
- Upgraded to native iOS agent 7.4.3.
- Upgraded to native Android agent 6.10.0.
- Fixed issue to handle null errors given by Cordova's event listener.
- Fixed issue where large cyclical structures printed to console would cause out-of-memory issues on Android.
- Fixed issue where agent would fail to load on iOS devices with Safari 14.1 or lower.
Cordova agent v6.0.2
November 5, 2022
Cordova agent v6.0.0
- Detect the platforms added to your Cordova application and apply the most recent release of the relevant New Relic Android or iOS agent
- Add post-build scripts for uploading iOS symbolication files
- Upload Android Proguard mapping files
- Automatically instrument mobile applications built via Cordova
- Generate distributed traces
- Track warnings and errors with console logs
- Capture interactions and their sequences
- Track user sessions
To learn more, see our Cordova documentation.