New in this release
- Add support for reporting app launch time, including cold time and hot time.
- Cold start time refers to an app’s starting from scratch. This means that the app’s process has not been created by the system until then.
- Hot start time refers to when your app’s process is already running in the background.
Fixed in this release
- Fixed an instrumentation race condition when build is run with multiple Gradle workers (--max-workers > 2)
- Fixed a crash when trying to report exceptions with missing stacktraces through supportability metrics.
New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 5.27.0.