- Added a Docker development environment. It's now possible for contributors to both develop and test (unit tests and integration tests) without setting up a specific environment on their own system. Please see our documentation for more information.
- Route caching in
Laravel 7.xis now supported!. Transaction naming now works with routes cached via
php artisan route:cache. @stockalexander, thanks for your contribution!
Redis::msetfunctions are now supported. @b-viguier, thanks for your contribution!
- Fixed instances where a memory leak was occurring with our
- Fixed an issue where a supportability metric used to track an edge case was causing a segfault.
- Fixed an issue where PHP versions with an unknown API version were incorrectly handled during Debian package install.
- Fixed instances where
0for transactions between two PHP applications instrumented through distributed tracing. @b-viguier, thanks for your contribution!
- Fixed an issue where the
newrelic.iniconfiguration file was incorrectly installed. @b-viguier, thanks for your contribution!
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 8.6.0.