- newrelic-daemon: Informational messages will be logged if the number of connected applications falls below 25 or exceeds 200. #534
- agent: Fixed SIGSEGV in Drupal 7
drupal_http_requestinstrumentation for PHP 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1. #538
- agent: Fixed displaying
newrelic.application_logging*.enabledvalue in PHP info output. #535
- agent: When forwarding application logs, send the log message as a well-formed JSON string that is correctly escaped. #540
- agent: Reduce the severity of a log message when an agent does not detect environmental variables. #539
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. For more information on supported agent versions and EOL timelines, check out our PHP EOL policy.