We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
As of this release, the oldest supported version is .NET agent 184.108.40.206.
- Support for .NET 7 has been verified with the GA version of the .NET 7 SDK. Please note that if you use dynamically-created assemblies, there is a bug in .NET 7 that prevents them from being instrumented at this time.
- Application log fowarding can now be configured to capture and forward context data to New Relic. Details (including how to enable and configure this new feature) can be found here.
- The NewRelic.Agent NuGet package now includes the Linux Arm64 profiler. This can be found in the
newrelic/linux-arm64directory. Configure your
CORECLR_PROFILER_PATHenvironment variable to use this version of the profiler when deploying to linux ARM64 targets.
- When finest logs are enabled, the transaction guid will be applied to attribute limit log messages, if present.
- Resolves potential crash when using Infinite Tracing. #1319
Once published, the release artifacts for this release can be found at https://download.newrelic.com/dot_net_agent/latest_release/ or on NuGet.org.
|File||SHA - 256 Hash|
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you're using a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures for updating legacy .NET agents.