- Add new environment variables to control
- Enables integration with CodeStream code-level metrics by default. This allows you to see golden signals in your IDE through New Relic CodeStream without altering agent configuration. Learn more here. For any issues or direct feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. #1255
- Resolves an issue where the .NET Core agent could crash during application shutdown when SendDataOnExit functionality was triggered. #1254
- Resolves an issue where the .NET agent incorrectly injects the browser agent script inside HTML pages. #1247
- Resolves an issue where some instrumentation was missing for
Microsoft.Data.SqlClientin .NET Framework. #1248
- Resolves an issue with local log decoration for NLog where the original log message was not included in the output. #1249
- Resolves an issue where the .NET agent failed to serialize custom attributes containing some non-primitive types. #1256
- Includes missing profiler environment variables in debug logs during application startup. #1255
- Resolves an issue where the .NET agent still sends up disabled event types during reconnecting period. #1251
|File||SHA - 256 Hash|
New Relic recommends that you update the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is .NET agent 8.20.262.0.
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you're using a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures for updating legacy .NET agents.