Database instance reporting
The agent now reports database instance information for most supported databases. With the additional database instance information, transaction traces and slow query traces will provide the database server and database name for the queries displayed. You will see instance-level information when connecting by using the following drivers:
- Any JDBC driver, including those in our compatibility doc.
- DataStax Cassandra driver (2.1.2, 3.0 to 3.1).
- Jedis Redis driver (1.4 to 2.9).
- Mongo (2.12.0 to 2.13.3, 3.1 to 3.3).
- Spymemcached (2.11 to 2.12). Note that instance-level information is not reported for calls to the getBulk API method..
- Fixed a bug in Play 2.5 instrumentation that could cause the agent to report shorter response times when using Action.async.
- SQL stored procedure names are now reported in more edge cases such as “exec @param = stored_procedure”
- Fixed an issue where explain plans were not being executed for versions 9.0-9.3 of PostgreSQL.
- Fixed an issue where the agent could cause a Mule application request to fail with a NotSerializableException reported in the application log.
- Fixed an issue where JVM versions that do not support ThreadCpuTime() would throw an UnsupportedOperationException, preventing the JVM from starting.
- Fixed a potential memory leak in versions of Jetty 7 and 8 when using CometD.
- Fixed an issue where the Hystrix toObservable method was double counting metrics on newer versions of Java 7 and all versions of Java 8.