We recommend updating to the latest agent version as soon as it's available. If your organization has established practices that prevent you from upgrading to the latest version, ensure that your agents are regularly updated to a version that's at most 90 days old. Read more about keeping your agent up to date.
- New Apache Kafka integration nrsarama that instruments the Sarama library https://github.com/Shopify/sarama
- New logs in context integration logcontext-v2/nrzap that instruments the zap logging framework https://github.com/uber-go/zap
- Integration tests created for the nrlogrus and nrzapintegrations
- Updated integration tests for nrlogxi
- Bumped sys package to v0.1.0 in the nrmssql integration
- Bumped net package to v0.7.0 in the nrgrpc, nrmssql , and nrnats integrations
- Bumped aws-sdk-go package to v1.34.0 in the nrawssdk-v1 integration
- Bumped text package to v0.3.8 in the nrnats, and nrpgx integrations
- Bumped gin package to v1.9.0 in the nrgin integration
- Bumped crypto package to v0.1.0 in the nrpgx integration
- Fixed integration tests in nrnats package not correctly showing code coverage
We use the latest version of the Go language. At minimum, you should be using no version of Go older than what is supported by the Go team themselves.
See the Go agent EOL Policy for details about supported versions of the Go agent and third-party components.