- Add methods that are currently available in the Android and iOS agents.
- Add methods to set agent configuration after the agent has started.
- Fixed an issue where null errors in the global React Native handler would cause errors on the XCFramework agent module.
- Network instrumentation
- Distributed tracing
- Tracking console log, warn, and error
- Promise rejection tracking
- Capture interactions and the sequence in which they were created
- Pass user information to New Relic to track user sessions
- Expo Support (Bare Workflow and Managed Workflow)
To learn more, see our React Native documentation.