A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update the Infrastructure agent.
We recommend you to upgrade the agent regularly, at least every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is Infrastructure agent 1.20.7.
- Additional Azure metadata (subscriptionID and availabilityZone)
- SLES 15.4 packages
- Support for urls in discovery
- Log TLS version in trace mode
- Stop the service to allow upgrade with tarball installation
- Parse hash character in key/value yaml
- Fix deadlock in heartbeat package
- Obfuscate logs of config protocol
- chore(deps): update alpine docker tag to v3.17 in
- chore(deps): update dependency newrelic/nri-flex to v1.5.4