A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- The Log Forwarder now adds additional validation and information logging when parsing the logging configuration files.
- Example configuration for the Log Forwarder has been added to the
logging.ddirectory in the Infrastructure agent.
- When the Log Forwarder is started it will now only read YAML configuration files (*.yml and *.yaml).
For more information on the Log Forwarder, see Forward your logs using New Relic Infrastructure.
- The Log Forwarder can now be started even if the hostname cannot be resolved.
- The built-in Flex integration has been updated to version 1.2.2. For more information, see the Flex changelog.
- Fluent Bit Output for New Relic has been increased to 1.2.1, see the changelog