A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Agent version is now logged in non-verbose mode, too.
- A missing parsers configuration file for the log forwarder has been restored to the Windows installer.
diskstatsmapping for fetching LVM volumes' I/O stats has been fixed; it can still fail for older systems that lack a
mountInfofile and use custom names for their LVM volumes.
- A bug in the log forwarder that prevented some
syslogURIs to be parsed correctly has been fixed.
- The built-in Flex integration has been updated to version 1.1.2. For more information, see the Flex changelog.
- The built-in Docker integration has been updated to version 1.2.1. For more information, see the Docker integration changelog.