- In order to optimize the volume of calls to AWS APIs, the cloud integrations setting options have been enhanced. In particular:
- New Relic will be using the same polling interval for metrics and inventory data from now on.
- Many options for you to control the amount of inventory data that New Relic collects from your cloud account have been added: tags, extended inventory, regions, entity name prefixes, resource groups, etc. Please find which attributes are fetched by enabling extended inventory in the specific document for each cloud integration.
- You can enable or disable the collection of extended inventory attributes through New Relic's user interface for AWS DynamoDB, AWS ElastiCache and Google Cloud BigQuery.
- The AWS Lambda integration has been extended with additional metrics and inventory attributes:
ServerlessSampleevent type now includes
iteratorAgemetrics, both for functions and function aliases. Additionally, it includes the
concurrentExecutionsmetric for functions that have a custom concurrency limit specified.
- For functions, inventory (under
aws/lambda/function/) now includes the
- For function aliases, inventory (under
aws/lambda/alias/) now includes the
- For mappings between an AWS resource and a function, inventory (under
aws/lambda/event-source-mapping/) now includes the
- Google BigQuery tables with no schema were lacking some inventory attributes.