- Fix assertion violations when greenlets were used explicitly in the context of a normal thread based request handler.
- Installation of package using Python 2.5 was giving warnings when trying to byte code compile installed .py files due to missing import for 'with_statement' from __future__ module in some modules.
- The newrelic-admin script is now installed correctly when installing the package as an egg under buildout.
- The newrelic.agent.stop_recording() function was causing errors when using any WSGI hosting mechanism other than Apache/mod_wsgi and wasn't working as intended even under mod_wsgi.
- Disable CPU sampling when os.times() is not available, such as when using Jython.
- Derivation of name when instrumenting the __init__() method of a class could fail if the class had a __len__() method which accessed methods/attributes which were only setup during the constructor.
- Move importing of multiprocessing module to global scope to avoid logging module bug in Python versions up to 2.6.