End of Life
- The MacOSX/Darwin agent and daemon are now compiled only for Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
- Changed the daemon to use openssl 1.0.1h, rather than 1.0.1g.
- Logging to stdout and stderr is now supported when running the daemon in the foreground.
- Created new installer for Ubuntu/Debian systems. If the application name is not present, the installation process will ask for one. Also, Debian/Ubuntu users do not have to run the newrelic-install script.
- The agent now supports PHP 5.6beta4.
- Zend externals could be double counted when the cURL adapter was used. In previous versions of the agent, using
Zend_Http_Client::setAdapter()with an instance of
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Curlcaused the agent to double count the external call. This has been fixed.