End of Life
- Support for PHP 5.4RC8 or higher. Please note that versions prior to RC8 will not work correctly, especially not with auto-RUM. Also please heed the advice that the PHP developers themselves give about using the 5.4 release candidates: do not use it in production.
- Added the frequently-requested newrelic_set_appname() API that will allow you to change the name of the application on the fly. This should be called as early as possible, and cannot be called after the RUM footer has been sent.
- Fixed an occasional segmentation violation caused by the Slow SQL feature, especially when using the command line version of PHP.
- Fixed an occasional segmentation violation caused by auto-RUM.
- Fixed a problem where the ZTS-enabled version of the agent would cause a segmentation violation when used on the command line.
- Removed the colon from the list of characters that are invalid in SQL table names, and provide a mechanism to disable table name checking completely.
- Fixed a small (about 10 bytes per request) memory leak.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause PHP execution time to not show up in the application overview graph.
- If you call the newrelic_ignore_transaction() API function, no longer produce automatic RUM headers and footers for that transaction.