- Fixed several issues that would cause Apache to core-dump. Not all users would see these faults, but a few did and those bugs have been fixed.
- Removed support for the PHP-only MediaWiki memcached client that was added in 184.108.40.206, as the code that was added to support this was part of what was causing random core dumps. It will be re-added in a future release.
- Use less system stack space when hooking PHP functions so that PHP code that is massively recursive runs less risk of overflowing the stack.
- Corrected the way the Mac OSX client was being built so it works on OSX 10.5.
- Fixed a potential buffer over-run error in the Zend and Magento framework code that would be provoked if a controller name was significantly longer than the module name.
- Removed the backslash from the list of illegal characters in SQL table names as some customers actually use it.
- Prevent a file descriptor leak if you do a soft restart of Apache.