End of Life
- RUM and Web Transaction data is available a lot earlier. You no longer need to drive specific amounts of load to get RUM data to appear and early WT's are now recorded.
- Thread safety in the agent has been considerably improved. While we do not officially support the worker MPM, this change will make the agent behave correctly when using a ZTS (Zend Thread Safety) enabled PHP host.
- We can now change the agent log file and log level on the fly, without forcing you to restart your web server just to debug a problem. This is a considerable improvement in the user experience if things go awry and you need to contact support.
- A few minor bugs in the installer script were fixed, most notably creating
/etc/newrelicif it did not exist.
- The PHP agent data reporting has been verified to be UTF-8 safe.