- Fixes potential memory leak when Distributed Tracing is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where a NullReferenceException is logged for certain data stores (MongoDB and Couchbase) when distributed tracing is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where a transaction start time is incorrect when an error has been reported.
- After November 7th, 2018 the
Core_20directory will be removed from the download site. This folder currently contains an outdated version of the .Net Core agent. The most up-to-date version of the .NET Core agent can be found in in
- Follow standard procedures to update the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, review the list of major changes and procedures to upgrade legacy .NET agents.