- Minor performance improvement with cross application tracing.
- Fixed a spelling error in NewRelic.Providers.Wrapper.WebServices.Instrumentation.xml.
- Removed duplicate instrumentation out of CoreInstrumentation.xml.
- Improved transaction handling for rare cases where a segment cannot be associated with its parent. This scenario can occur in applications with complex threading architectures and would previously cause the entire transaction to be dropped. The transaction will now be retained but the orphaned segment and children will be excluded. A warning log message including specifics will be generated for further troubleshooting.
- For upgrade instructions, see Upgrade the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, see Upgrading legacy .NET agents for a list of major changes to the .NET agent.