End of Life
- The New Relic .NET Agent Status Monitor should now report more useful error messages for debugging problems. This will allow us to more rapidly act on bug/crash reports in the Status Monitor.
- Messages in the status monitor when checking installation or repairing installation have been improved to be less confusing.
- Improves exception reporting in MVC by reporting filtered exceptions. This resolves an issue where turning on custom error pages in an MVC application would cause you to only receive status code errors rather than exception errors. Please remember that you can ignore errors in New Relic either via API call or configuration!
- Fixes a bug where error reporting for transactions was not behaving correctly. You should once again see correct error counts for key transactions.
- Addresses a bug that impacted users who enabled request parameters in the configuration file AND had configured specific parameters to be ignored. For these customers, the ignored parameters were filtered when sent as requested attributes but were still included in the captured URL. Customers with request parameters disabled (the default configuration) or who did not specify any ignored parameters were not impacted by this bug.
- Fixes a bug where sometimes custom instrumentation wouldn't render correctly in the UI. This happened when the metricName in the custom instrumentation file wasn't prefixed with "Custom/". Now the "Custom/" prefix is added automatically if not provided in the file.